Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, October 14, 2011

OK, regarding the Comments deal...

First of all, I'll be FUCKED if I can remember that I have to manually Publish these fuckin things.
Ususally I just get the email, I read it, I go, you know, "that's nice" or what the fuck ever, and that's it.
And then like half a fuckin day later, usually when I'm not at the computer, I'll suddenly think "Fuck, did I publish that fucking thing, or what??".
So, you know, you might need to be a little patient.

Second of all, regarding fuckin Count Helmut von Ameisenbär's comment on here, well, fuck. Either you're admitting in front of Eddie and everyone that you're thick as fuck, OR you're fucking pretending to be thick as fuck because you think it's funny.

Either way, you fucking Yanks, I really don't get you guys.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.