Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Sretan Rođendan, kneginjica!

Finally, it's the Day.
Do join your commiserative yet transcendent Ruler in wishing the very Happiest of Birthdays to our very own beloved Spazazon.


(See what I did there, I got you one with all the good bits, but none of the bad parts...like, you know, the parts that talk)
So, come on and hoist a Slivoshitz or 9 to the sweetest, smartest, funniest, most adorable Goddess to ever not hold a quick downshirt against a guy, all woman, all lovin, all precious, 181 cm of pure sensual Roller Disco delight and female glory, my Best Fucking Friend, the one and only
Crown Princess of Croatia.
Hope it's the best ever, Mala.
Miss you and love you always,

XOXOXOXOXO
Raj

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I'm proud to share a birthday with the hottest Croatian woman I know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such an idiot. Here I was, about to send you an email saying, "First you're premature, then you forget about it alltogether? WTF!?!?"
    Then of course, it dawned on me... and I came here to check... I'm an idiot :) With an excuse that I was on the road and therefore it wasn't convenient to check your site? No, you're right, that's lame.
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the awesome words :)

    Although, I think I'm shrinking, I'm only 180cm now :(

    Sco, you're not kidding? Same b-day? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 181 cm was for when I'm tumescent...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, ha... "to ever not hold a quick downshirt against a guy" ... ha, ha

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.