Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Yeah, this was kind of weird

I swear I'm not making this up.
As it turned out, many fucking moons ago, when I turned 29, I was in one of the very few isolated periods in my life in which I was single (Ha ha, you all thought I was going to say employed, neener neener).
And the fucking second I turned from 28 to 29


the weirdest fuckin thing happened.
Actually, I didn't have a cake like that on my birthday. In fact, if memory serves I was on my first ever vacation as an adult, and I was in Montreal.
Alone.
Well, I was on vacation alone, but I did have dinner with a girl I knew. Oh yeah, this is kind of cool, she later went on to edit at least one Bond movie, and one Arnie.
Anyways, I ain't all that jacked up on cake, to tell you the truth.
If they'da had one of these fuckin bad boys


I'd have been all over the fucker like a two-headed Hindu at the Boneless Chicken Ranch.

Anyways, you know how, if a girl wants to ask you out and shit, she'll suggest something like, maybe, you know, goin to a movie, or dinner, maybe go see a band, going for some drinks or maybe a bush party. Hell, I've had chicks ask me to go see a play, I even had one who offered to take me up to Lake Fuckin Louise one time.


On her dime. Drivin her brand new fucking Audi 5000 SE.



For crying out loud.

Anyways, I swear, the fucking second I turned 29, suddenly the only thing girls ever asked me to do when they wanted to go out, the only fucking thing, it was always
"Come over and I'll make dinner for you."

Period.

So what the fuck is up with that, anyways??
Raj

ETA: OK, I thought I'd made this clear, but upon reviewing it, it looks like maybe I didn't.
The point I was making wasn't that girls were just asking me to come over for dinner, it was that, overnight, that became the standard invitation for a FIRST date, "Come over and I'll make dinner for you."
I'm talking about about girls with whom I'd never gone out.
And the weirdness was that suddenly, out of nowhere, every girl I knew suddenly seemed to think that goin over to their place for a home cooked meal would be vastly more appealing to me than any of the other stuff that girls had been asking me out to previously.
Sorry for the confusion.

3 comments:

  1. What's wrong with that?

    I'm thinking of asking this guy I'm dating over for a meal. Should I not do that? What are you saying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please see the recent edit/addition for clarity

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.