Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Well it cracked ME up, anyways

I know, it's pretty sad when all I can come up with to post is a fuckin joke, but this had me pissing down both legs.
As told by the one and only Stephen Fry, the smartest man in the world, on the show QI, the funniest telley-vision programme ever made.



So here goes (and yeah, it's way fuckin funnier if you can mentally hear Mr. Fry tellin it).
It would seem that, at the height of his inestimable career upon the London stage, Master Thesbanian Peter O'Toole was enjoying a mid-week luncheon with friends at a well-known pub in the theatrical district.


Through the course of the meal, Mr. O'Toole became thoroughly slaughtered (as one does), with the result that half past one found him well legless.
Gathering his two or three (by now) boon companions close, he insisted that they accompany him to a nearby venue for the matinee showing, where, he vowed, they would be presented with what would most assuredly become probably the single most memorable dramatic experience of their lives.
Trusting the word of their eminently qualified friend, and being rather equally stonkered themselves, they agreed, and the group set off for the theatre.
Having secured optimum seating, the entourage settled in to enjoy the afternoon's performance.
Approximately 20 minutes into the first act, O'Toole prodded his mates to get their attention.
He then whispered intently
"Here, this is the very best bit, it's the part where I come o-oh BOLLOCKS!"

Raj












3 comments:

  1. I hate to be a bigger idiot than usual, but I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I explain it to him, papa smurf, can i?

    Or maybe if you see the actual footage:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_CoggWEjeM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm disappointed.... 5 days later and there's no "Well, I don't know, CAN you?!" comment :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.