Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Running on fumes here

Honestly, maybe it's because both the Wee Irish Fella AND Abe Fuckin Sapien are out of country, or maybe it's all this new fuckin work I got, but I just don't have the fucking jam to come up with anything even remotely entertaining for you, my babies.

I mean, what the fuck, am I going to fuckin complain about the fuckin traffic, for fuck's sakes?
The shitheel cryptorchidic yuppie cocksuckers that surround me every day?
How the entire fucking WORLD suddenly seems to be under the impression that  this fuckin guy fucking invented fuckin WATER?
How my FUCKING NT$700/month wireless won't FUCKING STAY CONNECTED????
Talk about fuckin Indian food??

Oh wait...


OK, belay that last.

Raj

PS Yeah, I'm listening to fuckin Skynrd, wht about it???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.