Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This Week's Contest

So, I was talkin to Her Highness The Princess recently, and I remembered I had this one gag I ALWAYS wanted to use with her, but always forgot to.
I got a smoke and, hold on...one of those puffy Harbin-style onion cakes, the soda bread-y ones,  for the first one of yiz who gets this one.
OK, there's a wee bit of prior knowledge required, but most of them what don't know it are already ass-stupid tall equatorially proximal Yanks, so knowing it probably wouldn't help you anyways.

So it goes like this.
I see her, and I go

"Call me Ishmael"

Knock yourselves out.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.