Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, October 28, 2011

You fuckin guys just don't quit, do you???

I can't take my fuckin eyes off you little buggers for a fucking second, can I?
I guess one fucking Tribe birthday ain't enough
Call the fuckin sitter, we're going to be at for a while.
It's FURTHER the anniversary of the birth of our favourite Texan.
(Sorry, man, I tried to find a piccie of Jimmy Page with a fuckin candle sticking out of his head, but no dice, if you can believe it, anyways, just imagine these fuckers singin Happy Birthday to you, you know, with vodka and groupies)



Hoist one for our very own Marion Cobretti!!


Remember, kids, Crime is the Disease, but HE'S the cure.

All the best for a happy and memorable birthday from all of us in the Tribe, buddy.

Raj

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Raj. It's appreciated.

    I guess now I know which of those three pictures of the three tribe members was supposed to represent me. I was fairly sure it wasn't the last one, but I had no clue who the first two were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy b-day, birthday brother!

    So, which one is you? I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.